Saturday, December 19, 2009

MySpace, Part 2


For part 1, click here.

This is going to be one hell of a party.
-Dante, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Alright, to begin this is a follow-up to the first post I ever did on The Sky Is Our Ocean (my blog before The Teeth In The Night). In said post I briefly mentioned my hatred and absolute disdain for MySpace. However, this post (being my first) was not very good, and did not say much or really go into detail on my hatred for this site. That is why I am making a part two, so I can state exactly what I hate about MySpace.

1. The Pedophiles

Okay, not only is it disgusting and morally repugnant but really creepy. But it gives the soccermoms a reason to hate MySpace, and even though soccermoms are my worst enemies the more people to hate MySpace, the fucking better. And ironically MySpace is owned by the Fox Corporation, the soccermom news source, serious lulz here amirite?

2. The Shitty Layouts


Above: your average MySpace layout, note the shitty color scheme, disease pic, tildes in the name (because that is so fucking cool in the first place), horizontal scroll bar, and the icing on the cake, the mother fucking cherry on the mother fucking sundae, an annoying rap/punk/pop song playing in the background (whilst the music player is hidden not allowing you to turn the shit off, forcing your gray matter to ooze out of your ears as you unwillingly listen to some of the worst music ever).


3. The Scene Kids . . .

Alright, the fucking scene kids, I get enough of you assholes in the real world, I don't need you on my fucking internets as well. Please, go away, I'll give you a cookie.

These are the main reasons I hate MySpace, I may make another post later listing more reasons, but then again I may not, and by then you probably would have forgotten about this rant.

And so no one gets dickish and says: "Why do you use MySpace if you hate it so much?". To which I have to say: all of my friends are on MySpace, and for quite a few of them it is the only I can talk to them, this answer should suffice.

My MySpace page.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment