Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog: 17 Dec. 2009

Right now I am in the process of reading Stephen King's Dreamcatcher, and I have to say it is a really good book. Wow, listen to me, not even done with the book and already starting this like a review. Anyways, the point of this post is to announce my new reviews that will be coming soon: The Stand, Cell, It, Firestarter, and some video games: Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines. Look forward to these reviews (most of which will come after Christmas, Firestarter, The Stand, and Dreamcatcher will be up as soon as I finish them.

-Will

UPDATE: 18 Dec. 2009: These will be posted at The Teeth In The Night .

UPDATE: 30 Dec. 2009: No they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment